Niagara Falls Day Tour With Buffet Lunch From Toronto
From CAD $189.00
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Niagara Falls, ON
- Product code: PG0KNH
NIAGARA FALLS DAILY DAY TOUR SCHEDULE (9.5 HOURS)
- Free pick up from your hotel lobby From Toronto Downtown and Airport Hotels. 90-minute (1.5 Hours) drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the NIAGARA CRUISES (seasonal) or Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower. After this, your free time begins in which you can explore the Niagara Falls and surrounding area on your own.
- Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
- Enjoy the Famous Taste of Maple Syrup, take this 25 minutes tour of Maple Syrup where you will enjoy Free samples of pure Ontario syrup and learn hows its made Naturally.
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
- Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honour.
- Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World!, Nobody takes you there, except us.
- Our Last stop of The Day is at Walkers Farmers where you will find unique and local homemade produce of Niagara on the lake, including homemade Tarts, Cookies, Fudge, Sweet & Sour Jams, Fruits, and delicious Handmade Ice cream.
- Back to Downtown Toronto and Airport Hotels.