Niagara Falls Evening Tour Without Buffet Dinner From Toronto
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Product code: PKC8DN
- Free door to door pick-up from all Downtown Toronto hotels & airport area hotels.
- Stop at whirlpool, enjoy the rapids of the rushing water. Optional Helicopter ride available ( $140 CAD)
- FREE ride on the HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES (seasonal) Boat Tour. Hold onto your heart and keep your eyes wide open because you’re in for the thrill of a lifetime on this ride!
- Do you love wine? Experience complimentary wine tasting at lakeview winery, a world-class winery! You can buy the famous Ice Wine here.
- Spend 45 Minutes strolling around the historical town of Niagara-on-the-lake. Niagara-on-the-Lake was named the Prettiest Town in Canada by Communities in Bloom, a nationwide beautification programme.
- Visit the world’s smallest chapel. You will hardly see this on the itinerary of other tour operators. This is an amazing place to visit, an excellent photo opportunity.
- Stop at Queenston Heights. Queenston Heights is an extensive hillside area on the Niagara escarpment, centred on a heavily wooded, landscaped park which includes an elegant 57.9 metres (190 foot), classical column containing Sir Isaac Brock’s grave. The park marks the site of the Battle of Queenston Heights in the War of 1812.
- Spectacular Floral Clock. This unique attraction is a very popular stop on the Niagara Parkway and is photographed almost as often as the Falls!
- Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet dinner at the Sheraton Falls-view Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
- FREE time to explore at your own pace. Every evening beginning at dusk, the Falls are lit in the colours of the rainbow. Don’t miss the unmatched beauty of the Falls at night!
- Fireworks dependent on the weather and schedule for Year from Niagara parks.
- Return to Toronto Downtown and Airport Hotels.
1-Please note. When Hornblower cruise is not operational, skylon tower will be substituted