Niagara Falls Day Tour Without Buffet Lunch From Mississauga
From USD US$159.00
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Product code: P0P1FZ
NIAGARA FALLS DAILY DAY TOUR SCHEDULE (9.5 HOURS)
- Free pick up from your hotel lobby From Toronto Downtown and Airport Hotels. 90-minute (1.5 Hours) drive from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- FREE Admission on the Niagara Falls boat tour called the HORNBLOWER NIAGARA CRUISES (seasonal) or Skylon Tower. After this, your free time begins in which you can explore the Niagara Falls and surrounding area on your own.
- Full Canadian Buffet Lunch – Fresh, healthy and delicious buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level at The Falls. You will enjoy a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity!
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
- Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honour.
Visit chapel and Farmers Market.
Back to Mississuaga!