Niagara Falls Day Tour From Mississauga
From USD US$119.00
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Product code: PRV1XD
Niagara Falls Daily Day Tour Schedule
- Free pick up from your hotel lobby in Downtown Mississauga, Airport Hotels or any of our designated pick-up locations.
- Enjoy a guided 90-minute (1.5 Hours) drive from Mississaugato Niagara Falls in our Luxury
- Arrive at Canadian side of Niagara Falls.
- Scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this “The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World”
- Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River.
- The Floral Clock – Between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park stands one of the most popular sights to view in Niagara. The Floral Clock is a 12.2-m (40-ft.) diameter working clock that is one of the largest in the world. …With time for souvenir shopping.
- Stopover at Queenston Heights – Borders Canada and USA with only Niagara river separating them. Are you a history buff? Come with us and learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights! Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 50-m. (150-ft.) monument, that is perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honour.
- Stop at the Smallest Chapel in the World! Nobody takes you there, except us.
- Back to Mississauga.
- Optional Helicopter Ride – Fly high over Niagara Falls! By far one of the best ways to view Niagara Falls is by taking our Niagara Helicopter Ride. Take a 12-minute scenic helicopter tour with a knowledgeable pilot and guide for an unforgettable view of the falls from the air.($140.00+ 13% Tax)
- Please Note, times may vary